CQ Hotels Wellington Conference Centre
In 2008 the state of the art CQ Wellington Conference & Function Centre was built to an award-winning standard of architecture between the two hotels, creating a first class venue with the unique ability to provide accommodation options to meet all budgets.
CQ Hotels Wellington consists of the beautiful and cost-effective Comfort Hotel (3 Star Plus) sitting side-by-side with the spacious and modern Quality Hotel (4 Star Plus).
Meeting in the middle of the two properties is the state-of-the-art CQ Wellington Conference and Function Centre.
CQ Wellington Conference and Function Centre provides a highly adaptable space capable of holding up to 180 theatre style or be divided into five individual sound-proof rooms. The rooms are flooded with natural light, feature striking exposed brickwork and state-of-the-art AV technology.
Our team of professional staff are focused on meeting your needs and will work with you to ensure a successful & stress-free conference.
Carpark access opening directly into the Cuba Rooms makes unloading and set up a breeze and allows drive-in access for vehicles to be displayed in the space.
Whether it’s a meeting for 20 people in the stylish Wellington Boardroom, your AGM or an elegant cocktail function, CQ is the venue to make a statement and create that wow-factor.
Located in the vibrant heart of Wellington – Cuba Street, where the city comes alive through colour, people, music and history Experience the coolest location in the ‘coolest little capital in the world’.
- ONE STOP SHOP COMPLEX – CQ Complex consists of a beautiful heritage building providing 3 Star accommodation (Comfort Hotel Wellington) adjoined by a new contemporary 4 Star Plus hotel (Quality Hotel Wellington).
- ACCOMMODATION – The 4+ Star Quality Hotel Wellington boats spacious rooms with their fresh, contemporary feel. There are 62 Suites all complete with kitchenettes plus 5 Two Bedroom Executive Apartments. The Comfort Hotel with 114 rooms is contained within the beautiful heritage building. This provides a 3+ Star cost effective option for your delegates.
- CBD LOCATION – CLOSE TO AIRPORT, RESTAURANTS NEARBY - The CQ complex has very easy access to the motorway - only 15min drive away from the airport. Located in the vibrant heart of Wellington – The Cuba Quarter. ‘The’ place to stay to enjoy the best the cultural Capital has to offer.
- CAR PARKING - Onsite car parking is available - This is subject to availability at $15.00 per vehicle per day or $25.00 overnight. Access via Dunlop Terrace.
The sales team would love the opportunity to meet with you personally and give you a tour of this hidden treasure of Wellington.
Conferences, Meetings and Events at CQ Hotels Wellington
WHY CHOOSE CQ:
- Purpose built in 2008
- Award winning Architectural design
- 266 sqm highly flexible space which can be divided into 5 separate rooms or used as one
- State of the art on-site AV facilities
- Air conditioned and soundproofed
- Stylish lobby and meeting area
- Ample breakout room options
- High-speed Wireless internet
- Full on-site catering service
- Drive in access from carpark
- Personalised service from experienced staff
- Perfect location
- Ample Carparking
- Board meetings
- Residential conferences
- Product and vehicle launches
- Cocktail functions
- Formal dinners
- Award ceremonies
- Theme parties
The Cuba Rooms
The Cuba Rooms provide a highly adaptable 266sqm space that can hold up to 250 people cocktail style (180 theatre style) or be divided into 5 sound-proofed rooms holding up to 40 people in each.
The Cuba rooms are not your average staid hotel conference venue, they are stunning. Flooded with natural light, striking exposed brick work and a fusion of character and contemporary features inspired by the styles of the two hotels.
Drive in access - Carpark access opening directly into the Cuba Rooms, makes unloading and set up a breeze and allows drive-in access for vehicles to be displayed.
The Wellington Boardroom
Private, spacious and stylish; the perfect off-site location for board meetings.
- 60" LCD TV Screen (charges apply)
- Stunning natural light combined with advanced temperature and lighting control.
- Seats up to 20.