CQ Conference and Function Centre
In 2008 the state of the art CQ Conference & Function Centre was built to an award-winning standard of architecture between the two hotels, creating a first class venue with the unique ability to provide accommodation options to meet all budgets.
The sales team would love the opportunity to meet with you personally and give you a tour of this hidden treasure of Wellington.
Please contact us for our 2014 Conference Pack and pricing information.
WHY CHOOSE CQ:
- Purpose built in 2008
- Award winning Architectural design
- 266 sqm highly flexible space which can be divided into 5 separate rooms or used as one
- State of the art on-site AV facilities
- Air conditioned and soundproofed
- Stylish lobby and meeting area
- Ample breakout room options
- High-speed Wireless internet
- Full on-site catering service
- Drive in access from carpark
- Personalised service from experienced staff
- Perfect location
- Ample Carparking
- Board meetings
- Residential conferences
- Product and vehicle launches
- Cocktail functions
- Formal dinners
- Award ceremonies
- Theme parties
The Cuba Rooms
The Cuba Rooms provide a highly adaptable 266sqm space that can hold up to 250 people cocktail style (180 theatre style) or be divided into 5 sound-proofed rooms holding up to 40 people in each.
The Cuba rooms are not your average staid hotel conference venue, they are stunning. Flooded with natural light, striking exposed brick work and a fusion of character and contemporary features inspired by the styles of the two hotels.
Drive in access - Carpark access opening directly into the Cuba Rooms, makes unloading and set up a breeze and allows drive-in access for vehicles to be displayed.
The Wellington Boardroom
Private, spacious and stylish; the perfect off-site location for board meetings.
- 60" LCD TV Screen (charges apply)
- Stunning natural light combined with advanced temperature and lighting control.
- Seats up to 20.